Lisa Tomjenovic is a certified executive coach, facilitator, and leadership development professional.
Lisa has been delivering executive-level coaching, facilitation, and leadership development for individuals and teams for 14 years.
As an executive coach, Lisa has helped her clients:
- See themselves more clearly: Self-awareness in leaders is highly correlated with organizational effectiveness and profitability, and employees prefer to follow leaders who see themselves and their actions clearly.
- Identify new ways to respond to situations: Your effectiveness as a leader depends not only on the quality of your own work, but also on your ability to inspire and unite others to work in sync with your mission.
- Build productive relationships: Strong relationships are often the key driver of both career progression and your efficacy as a leader.
Lisa has worked with clients across Canada, the United States and Europe as part of Lisat Consulting and in her prior corporate roles with the Bank of Montreal, Deloitte Canada and Deloitte UK.
Lisa’s executive coaching, facilitation, and leadership development expertise has flourished while working with clients at BMO, Munich Re, Manulife, Borden Ladner Gervais, McCarthy Tetrault, Alectra, the University Health Network, the University of Toronto and Innovative Medicines Canada.
As an executive coach, Lisa sees her role as a thought partner to her clients, helping them sharpen their focus on the kind of leaders they want to be. Throughout the coaching process, she acts as a confidential sounding board, helping clients to objectively evaluate themselves, focus on their strengths, align behaviours with their values, and identify the factors holding them back. Using her straightforward but empathetic style, Lisa holds her clients accountable to their vision of the leader they know they can be.
Lisa has supported clients across a variety of sectors, including banking, insurance, legal, healthcare, energy, IT, and pharmaceuticals, giving her a keen understanding of what successful leadership looks like in a variety of industries.
Lisa’s extensive education and background includes:
- Co-Active Training Institute, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
- International Coaching Federation, Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Leadership Circle 360˚ and Culture Assessments Certified Practitioner
- EQi 2.0 Certified Practitioner
- Facet5 Certified Practitioner
- Hogan Assessments Certified Practitioner
- Trained in conflict resolution coaching
- Trained in mindfulness
- Graduate of the Strategic Human Resources Management Executive Program at the Harvard Business School
- Graduate of the Financial Management for Non-Financial Executives Program at the Ivey School of Business
- Graduate of the University of Toronto